Do I need to create an account on the Bookstore website?
- If viewing textbook info only, there is no need to create an account or log in to an existing account. If paying with financial aid and/or purchasing a digital title such as an ebook or Cengage Unlimited, you must create an account on the Bookstore website. This account is independent of any other TVCC account you have set up and is specific to the Bookstore site only.
How do I know what textbooks are required for my courses?
- On the Bookstore website at www.tvccbookstore.com, follow the instructions under the HELP tab for “How to View/Print your Textbook list.” You will need your schedule for the current semester with your course and section numbers to get your required textbook information. Your schedule can be accessed through Cardinal Connection.
If paying with financial aid, what is my “account number?”
- This is your 7 digit student ID number which can be found in your User Profile in Cardinal Connect.
What is digital delivery for a title on my required book list?
- Once your online purchase is completed, this title will immediately be digitally delivered to your account/bookshelf on the Bookstore website. There is no access code to be shipped to you or picked up. This applies to titles such as ebooks and Cengage Unlimited. Follow the instructions under the HELP tab for “How to Activate Digital Titles” to activate your digital title, then you will have access.
What is Inclusive Access?
- If your course requires Inclusive Access, you do not need to purchase anything for this course. The cost of course materials was included with your charges at registration and will be available digitally in Canvas on the first day of class. You will receive an email the week before classes start with more information about your courses that are using Inclusive Access.
What is OER?
- Open Education Resources. There is nothing to purchase for courses using OER. Your instructor will let you know how to access the free resources being used for this course.
Cengage Unlimited is listed for several courses on my schedule. Do I need to purchase more than one Cengage Unlimited?
- No, purchase only one Cengage Unlimited as it will give you access to all Cengage titles for the duration of the subscription – 4 months, 1 year or 2 years.
What shipping options are available for online orders?
- You can choose FedEx shipping which normally takes 1-3 days to arrive after your order is processed or you may choose store pick up at any of our campus Bookstores. For store pick up you will receive an email when your order has been processed and is ready for pickup. For shipped orders, you will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been processed. Remember, any digital titles in your order will be delivered digitally to your account on the Bookstore website.