Refunds are only eligible within the refund time period which is attached to your receipt. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to cover all shipping charges to return items to:
100 Cardinal Dr.
Athens, TX 75751
You will need to include your receipt in the package to receive a refund of any type. All items are subject to inspection before refunds will be approved.
TEXTBOOK & ACCESS CODES
- All books must be in original condition/packaging.
- Access codes cannot be opened or scratched off.
- If you received an access code on a printed sheet of paper, we will need to verify that your access code has not beed redeemed before considering any refund.
LAB KITS & LAB KIT REDEMPTION CODES
If within the return period:
- Student may be entitled to a refund for Hands On Lab kits that have the white plastic strap still secured to the box and no damage done to the box.
- An unredeemed sealed Carolina redemption access code can be returned for possible refund.
- If you received a Carolina or Hands On Lab kit redemption code on a printed sheet of paper, we will need to verify that your access code has not been redeemed before considering any refund.
- If you have redeemed your code and received your physical lab kit from Carolina or Hands On Lab, you will need to contact the Bookstore at 903-675-6223 for further assistance.
Computers are non-refundable and are not serviced at TVCC. All concerns/issues must be addressed with the manufacturer.
If a laptop has been damaged in shipment, retain all original shipment packaging and contact us by email at email@example.com for assistance.